Everything you need to successfully deliver the Coaching Boys Into Men Card Series Curriculum to your athletes.
Click links to download PDFs
Featuring: New Mental Health Enhancements to CBIM!
In summer of 2022, the CBIM team enhanced its curriculum to better address the mental health needs of young people through the Team: Changing Minds Initiative, a new national mental health response network specializing in reaching young men led by founding partners Big Brothers Big Sisters America, The National Council for Mental Wellbeing, and Futures Without Violence
- What is Team: Changing Minds? Click to watch the video!
Check out our website for more information on the initiative.
- What’s New for Advocates?
If you are a CBIM advocate working with a coach or a school to implement the program, these tools can help you organize.
Want to spread the word about CBIM in your community? The Promo Toolkit can help you talk the program up!
101 Clinic Toolkit
This Toolkit contains everything you need to get coaches trained and ready to implement Coaching Boys Into Men at a Coaches Clinic.
Advanced Clinic Toolkit
The Advanced Clinic Toolkit provides CBIM Advocates the tools needed to support coaches with ongoing skills development and multi-year implementation of CBIM.
Toolkit Includes trainings on:
- Creating Healthy Team Environments for LGBTQ+ Athletes
- Coaching Practices to Address Racism in Sports
- Coaching Consent and Boundaries
- Coaching Healthy Conflict, Breakups, and Rejection
- Survivor-Centered Approaches to Discussing Sexual Assault
- And a Guide to Leveraging CBIM Peer Leaders
If you’re interested in how Coaching Boys Into Men transforms the culture of a school, the Evaluation Toolkit can help you launch your own program evaluation.
Athletes As Leaders
Athletes As Leaders, created by the Harborview Center for Sexual Assault and Traumatic Stress, is a Coaching Boys Into Men complementary program for high school female athletic teams. The program aims to empower female-identified youth to take an active role in promoting healthy relationships and ending sexual violence.
- Click links to view Train-the-Trainer Webinars
- Webinar #1: Introduction to Athletes As Leaders
- Webinar #2: Train-the-Trainer for Mentors
- Webinar #3: Advanced Topics
Learn more about Coaching Boys Into Men by watching these recorded Webinars.
Here you can find all the Coaching Boys Into Men videos.